Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello Everybody! For today's blog I want to talk about the Fine Body Scrubs from Farmhouse Fresh (FHF).  I personally have been using the Sweet Cream Body Milk for awhile which I absolutely love, but I never tried the fine body scrubs. Needless to say I recently tried the Whipped Honey Fine Body Scrub and fell in love with FHF all over again. FHF carries Whipped Honey, Sweet Cream, and Citrus Grass Fine Body Scrubs. FHF's Fine Body Scrubs contain the finest grain sea salts and rice bran oils which combine to create a great exfoliant. The combination of sea salt and rice bran oil also creates a high amount of vitamin E, leaving your skin nourished and silky smooth. My favorite part about FHF products is the amazing smell their products have, you become confused about whether or not it is a skin-care product or a dessert. Besides the decadent smell, the fine grain sea salt effectively exfoliates your skin taking away impurities and leaving your skin looking bright and luminous. Another bonus to the all natural Fine Body Scrubs is that they are light and absorb right into your skin making it  look and feel radiant. I also love the packaging of the FHF Fine Body Scrubs, they come in a jar wrapped with Sinamay Mesh bags and a wooden spoon, convenient for scooping the perfect amount to scrub into your skin. Overall I love everything about this FHF product and strongly recommend everyone to try it.

By Niki 




No comments:

Post a Comment